Wednesday, 12 November 2008

A good day in Wildberry land

I may be tempting fate by saying this, but things are slowly falling into place in the world of Wildberry!

Firstly, I have to say a HUGE thank you to Sharon at Mana Moon Studios for doing such a wonderful job with my Etsy banner and images. They are fab, and as a result I have finally been able to launch my Etsy shop today. Woo hoo!! I'd love you to take a peek if you get the chance...

http://www.etsy.com/shop.php?user_id=6230510

As if that's not brilliant enough, the lovely Sharon also added me to my first ever treasury - double woo hoo!!




It's fair to say I'm a very happy girl today!

I also got the new website finished today, with most of the photographs now uploaded. Unfortunately, the horrendous weather we've had lately scuppered my plans to take lovely new photos, so I had to use 'old' photos from the old website. They are not horrendous, but they're not as good as I would have liked. However if I continue to wait for the weather to improve, I wouldn't get the photos done this side of Christmas!

After all this super productivity today, I'm now off to put my feet up with my book and a cup of tea. Lovely!

3 comments:

manamoon said...

Oh my, well I've found your blog and aren't you just a darling for posting about this wonderful Treasury! Your work is fabulous Barbara and well deserving of a front and center slot in this Treasury! Congrats on all the exciting news in Wildberry land and thanks so much for the "shout out"!

Swiss Side Jewellery etc said...

Hi,
Congrats ! Am off to check your Etsy shop right now.
Vicky

Magriet said...

Congrats! Your work is beautiful.