Wednesday 12 November 2008

A good day in Wildberry land

I may be tempting fate by saying this, but things are slowly falling into place in the world of Wildberry!

Firstly, I have to say a HUGE thank you to Sharon at Mana Moon Studios for doing such a wonderful job with my Etsy banner and images. They are fab, and as a result I have finally been able to launch my Etsy shop today. Woo hoo!! I'd love you to take a peek if you get the chance...

http://www.etsy.com/shop.php?user_id=6230510

As if that's not brilliant enough, the lovely Sharon also added me to my first ever treasury - double woo hoo!!




It's fair to say I'm a very happy girl today!

I also got the new website finished today, with most of the photographs now uploaded. Unfortunately, the horrendous weather we've had lately scuppered my plans to take lovely new photos, so I had to use 'old' photos from the old website. They are not horrendous, but they're not as good as I would have liked. However if I continue to wait for the weather to improve, I wouldn't get the photos done this side of Christmas!

After all this super productivity today, I'm now off to put my feet up with my book and a cup of tea. Lovely!

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Oh my, well I've found your blog and aren't you just a darling for posting about this wonderful Treasury! Your work is fabulous Barbara and well deserving of a front and center slot in this Treasury! Congrats on all the exciting news in Wildberry land and thanks so much for the "shout out"!

swisssidejewelleryetc said...

Hi,
Congrats ! Am off to check your Etsy shop right now.
Vicky

Magriet said...

Congrats! Your work is beautiful.